TRAVEL GUARD GOLDEntertainment Cruise Productions offers you the Travel Guard Gold travel insurance plan through our partnership with Travel Guard. Not only is the Travel Guard Gold Plan the most popular and comprehensive package of travel insurance and assistance services for travelers, but Travel Guard specializes in providing quality coverage and superior customer care and claim service to our guests. When you add The Gold Plan to your trip, you protect yourself from your policy’s effective date through your return home. Your paid trip costs are protected against Trip Cancellation or Interruption due to an unforeseen accident or illness to you, your traveling companion or a family member. You also receive Trip Delay, Missed Connection, Baggage and Personal Effects Loss, Baggage Delay, Medical Expense, and Emergency Evacuation. The following non-insurance services are provided by Travel Guard: Travel Medical Assistance, Worldwide Travel Assistance, LiveTravel Emergency Assistance, Concierge Services, Business Assistant and Identity theft (not available in NY). Remember that sometimes unwelcome events occur to disrupt great trips:
- You are protected, up to full trip cost, if bad weather causes your common carrier to cease operating for 24 hours or more.
- Illness or injury to you or a traveling companion or immediate family member causing you to cancel or interrupt your trip.
- Missed Connection coverage can pay your expenses (up to $250) to rejoin the cruise or tour when you miss the departure due to a three-hour or more flight delay.
- Emergency Medical Expense covers you if you need treatment in a foreign hospital for a sudden illness or accident. We guarantee your admission!
- Trip Cancellation can cover terrorist events, a job layoff (if employed for 1 or more year) or jury duty.*
- Assistance will be there if you lose medications or a passport, or need help canceling lost credit cards.